Foul Water Services in Kent
AandD Construction can handle all works arising from Foul water removal.
We provide an installation and repair service throughout Kent inclusive of
- Installation of new sewer pipework. This is often as a recommended contractor of Affinity Water with whom we have a long-standing recommenced contractor relationship. We can install main sewerage pipes needed for new builds for both domestic and commercial customers.
- We install septic tanks and can provide foul water treatment plants. These are professionally installed and guaranteed.
- Repairs to existing sewer pipes of all types. Main sewer diversions on highways are no problem to us and we also offer a under highway moleing service that can install and repair sewerage pipes with a minimum of disruption - See our trenchless technology page for more information.
- We also provide installation of Land drainage systems for large areas. These can be installed under farmland to return it a usable state.
- We build Soak-aways in accordance with local authority and water authority regulations.
- We can provide all access works and ground works needed in the construction of bore-holes.
- All our work is carried out with regard to building regulations as instructed by Kent County Council and any Water Industry regulations in force. All our work is carried out by trained personnel qualified and certified appropriately for the task being undertaken.